Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rich + Sue | Surprise Proposal

I had the absolute pleasure of photographing a close friend of mine (Rich) proposal / engagement. We came up with a bit of a plan and executed it perfectly. At times it felt a bit like controlled chaos, but it went very well. Sue said "YES!" and the photos, well as Rich put it are "PRICELESS". I am so happy to have been a part of it all. It really meant a lot to me and I am glad that I was able to capture such an awesome moment in their lives with photos, a time that is often times just a memory (but a happy one at that!). Rich / Sue, these are begging to be on large stretched canvas!!!! Hahaha, Enjoy and Congratulations once again!










Planning on proposing? Be smart like Rich and let me know! I'd love to photograph it for you two! luciophotography@hotmail.com

=) Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment