Thursday, January 27, 2011

Aurora | Baby Portraits

I remember at one point in my career I said that I did not want to do kid and family portraits... Well I lied! I absolutely love photographing babies, kids and families! I think it was the thought of being stuck in a studio taking cookie cutter type photos that got me down... BUT that is not what I do. I approach babies, kids and families very different than most. I capture who they are, how they are and where they are. I make the little things that feel important, appear that way. I capture love in my photos, something that isn't even visible! Wow, I love what I do and when working with a family such as the McAdams, my job is quite easy to do. Jennifer and Chris truly love their beautiful little girl Aurora. I mean all parents love their kids, but just watching them with her... it was beautiful. Congrats you two on having such a beautiful little girl and a wonderful family!





















How cute are they!?! I can't make this stuff up!

No comments:

Post a Comment