Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hannah + James | Wedding

Hannah and James have to be two of the sweetest people I have ever met. Their love for one another is an inspiration to all that meet them and I'm sure to those that will be viewing the photos below. Hannah and James had a great wedding. The only thing that Hannah had reservations about was the fact that it was raining. I told her not to worry and that the rain would only add to her day. Well, it sure did... After a wonderful ceremony and fun filled reception we headed out into the rain for some fun shots. This is where the magic happened. It was only after Hannah saw the photos taken in the rain on my camera that she cried tears of joy and said... "Oh my God Dave, those pictures are beautiful... What amazing photos! I am so glad it rained on my wedding day!!!". I had a blast you two! And remember, rain on your big day isn't the worst thing that could happen... It could even be one of the best. Enjoy the photos.



























Comments Welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Dave,
    You are awesome.
    Thank you again for everything that you did. We could have not asked for a better photographer.
    You capture moments that we will remember for the rest of our life. It is so nice to be able to look at the pictures. I am so thankful for the passion you have for photography. It felt like a magical day for us and we are just so happy you were there to capture it :)
    I hope you know how much we appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! So amazing. Those pics, are, well, pretty much indescribable. Dave, when you were taking the pics in the rain you switched lenses and you gave me your lens to hold. That totally added to the night. My little photographers heart loved watching photo magic happen. Wow! Seriously, if I lived closer and were getting married soon I'd be twisting your arm for you to do my wedding. James and Hannah are surely in your top weddings. Thanks for the great job!

    ReplyDelete